Monday, May 3, 2010

Dr ME, anybody???

Her name is DOLLY.She is a sweet girl.I never met her or seen her photo.The only thing i know about her is she is too talkative.You give her a phone, lifetime validity and a post-paid connection.She can give you company for ever.She will never leave you although she will never meet you either.
Oh, i forgot she is just out from a hospital.Some call it a mental hospital,but its more than mental one,its a cardio-mental hospital.People come from here when hearts are broken and the mind is blocking you from focussing on your regular works.Some guy broke her heart and she sobs and cries everyday inside herself,but letting the world know that she is happy.
She has several friends,but in all she tries to find her true love,for whom she is ready to leave her world and settle down in his arms.But she is at her tender age of 19 and it is at this time all your friends have boyfriends and girlfriends.So why should she left out??
I dont know if she has done anything to deserve this.She is an innocent girl who would need several attempts even to kill a mosquito.Why would god punish an untouched flower like her?
But all things should happen for a reason according to god's plans.God will purposefully break up couples if HE finds out that it is not true love.
Listening to her on the phone makes me a bit joyous and i get a bit excited on hearing her voice.She has got a unique voice with hindi-bengali-english accent mixture.When she talks she makes a sound that resembles a yawn taken by a 2 year old kid when being scolded.
I have a picture of a girl in my mind who fits in my arms readily and i feel no weight when she will sit on my lap to rest her cheeks on my chest.The question is, will she be that girl ??Coz if she is, then i am ready to take her hands and never let her go.I would love to take Pogo out on a morning walk with Dolly someday.


Its was a long time ago i was annoyed with her for some reasons and tried to break relations with her telling her that i am not a virgin and that she deserves better.She was too naive to believe me but i guess our relation never broke.
So what is my relation with her?
I am her doctor who is helping her recover from her illness of heart break.I am trying my best to cure her to normalcy.Y i am doing this? no answers pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment